Friday 26 September 2008

Gosh

I have been a very bad blogger,

Is a good reason for not being around
I have a had a very bad cold that has knocked me for six,
I felt like a zombie for the last 2 weeks .
I just went on automatic pilot looking after the children ,
cleaning and going to work .
but thank god I feel lots better .

Hope you all have been well, and enjoying your crafting

Nice to see Emma is back too , glad you feeling better .


I done this project before I feel ill hope you enjoy !

Thank you for stopping by



4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Oh Joana I think we all need a large G&T at the moment! Hope you are keeping well and thanks so much for everything. Hugs Em.x

Jessica Smith said...

I have been bad at blogging too. cute card.

Sammi said...

Mm.. I've been a bad blogger .. oops!!

hope you are so much better by now!!! :)
xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card Joana. I hope that you are feeling much better now. I have been a really bad blogger too! Life just seems to be so hectic these days. Hope that you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

fab

 

JOANA Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez