Monday 28 September 2009

Christening


Morning ladies and gents
I'm enjoying my day off nothing to do but crafting** heaven **
is a not very often lately that i have been able to have me time ...and i don't mind telling i was beginning to have withdraws from my crafting .LOl
i was able to do a 5 minutes card Saturday night for a Christening celebration that we went on Sunday i used my trusty cricut i kept simple hope you like it , enjoy your day ... I'm off to my craft table thanks for stopping by hugs xxxx





3 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

What a cute card! It's simple but elegant. Congrats on your crafty time - we all need that!

Sammi said...

oooh.. this is so sweet!!
xxx

Lisadwb said...

Precious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

fab

 

JOANA Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez