Saturday 17 July 2010

My New Craft Corner

I'm so made up with my new craft corner ,
my hubby has been busy for the past few weeks building my new craft cupboard , still a few little details to finish but nothing that would stop me moving my stuff in LOL
For now i have put things where i think i might want them but you know how it is ,( things will be moving a few hundreds times before I'm happy )
I love the cubbyholes makes storing things a lot easier :) and my desk , love the way i can just close it and hide my crafty mess ***sorry meant creativity lol*** to see more go here







p.s Philip has add a few more things sense i toke the photos
thanks for looking
hugs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

fab

 

JOANA Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez